Tag Days 2021 have been a huge success and are winding down. We would like to send out an extra special "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" to our anonymous match donor who helped us achieve our goal. It has now been EXCEEDED and donations are continuing to come in! We are very excited to be able to start off this school year on a good financial note.
Since this is our last year at South Lakes the Bands will need people to pick up this important event. Since it has been expanded over the last 3 years it can also be easily divided up into smaller roles:
1. Designing/ordering the tags
2. Organizing running the official Day
3. Working with the Pyramid Chair to communicate with our elementary/middle schools' PTAs, lawn signs
5. Social Media: currently owned and rocked by Debby Boykin!
6. Updating/running the Classy site (need some experience working with website design)
Please send us a line at email@example.com for more information on these different roles.
Cheers and many thanks,
John and Shannen Setlik